<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My daughter and I were crushed when CBS cancelled Dr. Quinn, especially the way they did it with no warning and no chance to wrap up the storylines. This despite good ratings (but not the type of audience they wanted to deliver to advertisers). It may sound silly, but I've had a grudge against CBS ever since and I know I'm not alone. Now we have the first three seasons of Dr. Quinn on DVD and have enjoyed being in that world all over again. There's nothing I know of on TV today to match it.Originally posted by Calyndra:
I practically worshipped Dr. Quinn. I wouldn't do anything else on a Saturday night for years! My friends tell me I didn't blink when it was on. [img]eek.gif[/img] Dr. Quinn was just another facet to my prairie craze, along with Kirsten and Laura Ingalls Wilder. [img]smile.gif[/img] I agree. I would love to eventually see a Kirsten movie.
~Abby







Bookmarks